Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Journey to Church

Well today was a journey. It all started when walking to the car. I had to carry Alexandria out and right now Cheney has a lot of snow, some of which is ice. Anyway we slipped and fell on the ice. Alex got the best deal by landing on me but I was not so lucky. I feel straight on my behind. We finally got to the car and everyone was loaded so Steven started to back out but we got stuck. So Steven grabbed a shovel while I got behind the wheel. All of the sudden two men came around a corner and asked us if we needed help. It took us about 15 minutes to get the car unstuck and get going to church. We were about 25 minutes late to church only to realize that our ward has switched times and since we have been down in the Tri-Cities we had know idea what time church started. After that we just decided to go home and try again next week. Also when we arrived home the same two guys that helped us were trying to get another car out so my husband asked if they needed any help in which they did. As Alex and I were walking back to the apartment I put her down in order to unlock the door and she slipped and fell so I had to pick her up. So the rest of the day we decided just to stay inside so we can be safe. What a journey?

1 comment:

  1. Shayla,
    I am so glad you have a blog. I love reading blogs about how people are doing.

    Brianna

    ReplyDelete