Friday, January 30, 2009

The last week of January

Boy this has been an interesting week. First of all Alex has been sick. We have been fighting a runny nose along with a cough which has kept her out of daycare so either Steven or myself has had to stay home. Also with being sick Alex has been cranky and clingy which I just thought was part of her sickness but today I found out that she a new tooth which explains a lot.


Steven has also been sick but due to school obligations needed to be their. Steven is doing well in his classes and is glad that he finally is into his program and not having generals.

Shayla is doing good. Classes are going great especially due to the fact that some of the friends that I met last quarter are in all my classes and are big helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment